Bishops Bowl Fishery offers a range of fishing on seven lakes. The lakes range from half an acre to 25 acres, and include match and pleasure lakes. Two specimen waters, Mitre Pool and Greenhill Lake, contain carp to 30lbs and pike to 20lbs.
Recent catches include a 21lb 2oz pike that was tempted on a sardine by Richard Cook in 2011.
Some of the lakes have been stocked, whilst others have been allowed to evolve naturally. All the lakes are surrounded by a vast array of flora and fauna, the whole 90 acre site is enclosed by cliff faces, some of which are SSSI.
- Sat Nav: CV47 2SR
- 3 miles from M40 junction 12, situated on the B4451
- Open all year round
- Fishing from 7am (6am summer weekends).
- Adult: £7 for one rod, £2 per additional rod
- Concession: £5 for one rod, £2 per additional rod
- Tackle and bait shop
- Hot and cold food and drinks
- Ample parking
- Livebaits bought on site may be used
- Pike/carp anglers must have minimum 15lb breaking strain line
- No braided line
- No dogs
- No children unless fishing with a responsible adult
- Barbless hooks only
- Maximum three rods
- Night fishing is allowed
- Pike fishing from October to March
- Shaun & Sarah Smart: 07970 196044 or 01926 612379
- Email: email@example.com
This website is not affiliated to Bishops Bowl Lakes. No liability is accepted for costs incurred due to inaccuracies in this information. Please contact the venue to confirm details before setting out.